October 1, 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society of Broadcast Engineers Chapter 37 Inc., All Rights Reserved
Our Next Meeting
Watch This Space!
We'll update this page with details for our October meeting shortly.
All Are Welcome at SBE Meetings;
SBE Membership is not Required
|October 7, 2014
- Time to be Determined|
|National Public Radio|
1111 North Capitol St. NE
Washington, DC 20002
- Red Line to NOMA Gallaudet Station (former NY Ave)
- Exit M Street end of the station(south)
- Head west or to the right on M Street, go one block to 1st Street NE.
- At 1st Street, turn left (south). There is a Harris Teeter grocery store on the NE corner and a Starbucks on the south west corner.
- Walk 1 block on 1st street to Pierce and turn right (west)
- 1 long block on Pierce to N. Capitol, turn left (south) on N. Capitol. You should be in front of NPR.
- Walk to the south and the main entrance will be on your left.
Street parking is available on L. Street & Pierce Street, NE; not on North Capital Street.
There is a parking lot South of L. Street but it's not certain whether the gates are open at night.
Metro is recommended.