Website AudacyCorp Audacy, Inc.
Audacy Washington seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as the Full Time Broadcast IT and Studio Specialist for our Washington DC radio cluster (WJFK-AM/FM, WPGC-FM, WIAD-FM, WLZL-FM, WDCH-FM, WTEM-AM, BetQL DC operations)
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide Tier 2 support of all IT systems including but not limited to Windows 10, macOS, malware mitigation, Google Workspace, MS Office functions, printers, BYOD smartphones, etc. for a user base both onsite and remote.
- Administer, install and configure desktop computer systems hardware and software including operating systems and applications software
- Provide installation, configuration and support of various desktop hardware, software and related peripherals including but not limited to printers, scanners, and company workflow modules.
- Administer NOC IT facilities including resource and automation servers, switches, etc.
- Install and maintain studio and production hardware and software including automation and scheduling systems, editing software, audio codecs, microphones, consoles, amplifiers, audio processors, satellite and telephone systems, and other analog and digital studio and remote broadcast support systems.
- Provide user support to on air talent, producers and Brand Manages with studio maintenance and installations in all aspects of the studio environment as needed
- Implement and administer company wide initiatives including local AD administration and workflows.
- Availability to work various hours / days, including some weekends and holidays.
- Ability to provide on-call status 24/7 for emergencies.
- Minimum 2 year Associates Degree or technical school training in IT, electronics or related field, or equivalent related work experience required.
- A minimum of five years related technical experience in IT support; broadcast technical experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, macOS, Android
- Understanding of Wired and Wireless networking concepts, troubleshooting steps and network tools (Ping, Traceroute, port scan, etc.)
- Familiarity with Cloud applications including by not limited to Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Familiarity with MS Active Directory environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.)
- Knowledge of broadcast IT systems including but not limited to Voxpro, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite/Adobe Audition, Axia Livewire, WideOrbit Automation, Music Master, etc
- Familiarity with remote broadcast hardware and software including but not limited to audio codecs, Comrex Access, Luci, CleanFeed, etc.
- Familiarity with digital and analog audio production equipment including but not limited to radio consoles, amplifiers, audio processors, satellite and telephone systems, remote broadcast systems.
- Familiarity with desktop remote control software (BeyondTrust)
- Understand computer imaging concepts
- Experience with working within a ticketing system (ZenDesk)
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Work well autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A curiosity to learn new technologies in a collaborative team environment
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit careers-audacy.icims.com.